We offer a range of waste water solutions from our supplier Premier Tech, as well as installation of the devices.
Rewatec ASP sewage treatment plant
The Premier Tech range of Rewatec ASP sewage treatment plants, are the perfect solution for residential projects where access to the main sewage network is unavailable. Compact and discreet, with a robust and durable (polyethylene) design, the Rewatec ASP provides a reliable treatment solution to fully meet UK environmental regulations.
- Proven in industry for over 15 years
- Easy installation
- Robust polyethylene design
- Low running costs
- Peace of mind performance
- No moving parts
- Complete below ground installation
- Silent and odourless
- Rewatec ASP 6PE
- Rewatec ASP 8PE
- Rewatec ASP 12PE
- Rewatec ASP 16PE
- Rewatec ASP 20PE
- Rewatec ASP 25PE
All the above come in three options:
- Gravity – integral blower
- Gravity – external blower
Rewatec Solido SMART sewage treatment plant
The Premier Tech Rewatec Solido SMART, provides the ideal off-mains wastewater treatment solution for residential, commercial and industrial projects striving for a high treatment performance, with low energy consumption. Designed for a shallow dig, the Rewatec Solido SMART is compact, easy to install and easy to maintain. Based on the principle of sequencing batch reactor (SBR) technology, this proven system provides efficient wastewater treatment results whilst also reducing your running costs.
For larger capacity requirements we can also provide a bespoke GRP SBR sewage treatment plant solution. Contact us to find out more.
- Manage organic and hydraulic load variations
- Customisable treatment parameters
- Compact and discreet
- Easy installation (shallow dig)
- Efficient wastewater treatment
- Proven SBR treatment technology
- Robust polyethylene shells
- Low maintenance costs
- Treatment in a single tank
- Rewatec Solido SMART 8PE
- Rewatec Solido SMART 10PE
The above come with either gravity or pumped outlets.
Rewatec Solido SMART +P sewage treatment plant
The Premier Tech Rewatec Solido SMART +P is the ideal wastewater treatment solution for residential projects where very low levels of phosphorus and nitrogen are required for the project.
The Rewatec Solido SMART +P can achieve 90% phosphorus removal and 75% nitrogen removal from wastewater by using a timed chemical dosing tank, alongside aeration.
Combined with proven sequencing batch reactor (SBR) treatment technology, a robust design and durable components that can cater for a population of 6 to 25 people, the Rewatec Solido SMART +P provides a reliable, long-term solution, even in the most challenging of environments.
- Wastewater treatment and clarification in a single tank.
- Proven sequencing batch reactor (SBR) technology
- 90% phosphorus removal
- 75% nitrogen removal
- Quick installation
- Highly robust and durable design
- Time controlled dosing for optimal results.
- Limits the production of algae and eutrophication
- Protects your property and our environment
- Rewatec Solido SMART +P 6PE
- Rewatec Solido SMART +P 9PE
- Rewatec Solido SMART +P 12PE
- Rewatec Solido SMART +P 15PE
- Rewatec Solido SMART +P 25PE
Ecoflo- sustainable wastewater treatment
Ecoflo is a sustainable wastewater treatment system that incorporates a natural, renewable and highly reliable coconut husk fragment-based filtering media to treat and vastly improve the quality of wastewater effluent, using zero energy.
Ecoflo can be added to an existing septic tank for secondary treatment (to adhere to the 2020 General Binding Rules) or to a sewage treatment plant, such as the Rewatec ASP or Rewatec Solido SMART, for tertiary treatment of wastewater. Ecoflo can also be installed as part of a new wastewater treatment system to further protect residential properties for generations to come.
For larger projects with higher PE requirements, please contact us for a bespoke Ecoflo solution.
- 24/7 autonomous operation
- Fully renewable and compostable filter
- Zero energy required for treatment
- Can cope with periods of fluctuating usage
- Silent and odourless
- Plug and play design
- No full system replacements
- Easy installation
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Ecoflo 4PE
- Ecoflo 6PE
- Ecoflo 8PE
- Ecoflo 12PE
- Ecoflo 18PE